Fungichain have been exporting fresh mushroom more than 10 years, have strong relationship with China Mushroom Plants.
Our vendor partners include: Xuerong, Finc, Hualv, Wanchen, Zhongmao, Yuanzishan, Qihe, Minshen, Jiuhe, Rongfeng, Xiangru, LightFood, Jiatian and so on.
We can arrange air-shipment, sea-shipment and railway shipment for customers.
Currently, Fungichain mushroom already sells to more than 46 countries.
Mission: Take value to customers
Target: Make mushroom business happier.
- + 35 excellent mushroom plants
- Export port: Qingdao, Shanghai, Ningbo, Shekou
- Year-around supply ability, large scale make price competitive
- Professional salers teams, QC teams, Logistics teams, order easy
Target Customers: Mushroom Importer/wholesaler, Supermarket, Food Process Plant, Large Restaurant.
Currently our main markets: South-China, East-China, Vietnam, Thailand, USA, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Africa, and Europe(UK, Germany, Belgium, Spanish, France).
One-stop shopping for fresh mushroom from Fungichain.
- Quality: Export
- Bio.Name: Agaricus bisporus
- Cap Size：S：3-4cm, M:4-5cm, L: 5-6cm
- Bulk: 5kg/box
- Retail: 150g*40/box, 150g*60/box
- Outer: foam box.
- Min. Order: 500kgs for Air-shipment
- Shipping: only fit for air-shipment.
- Storage: +1°C, vent 20-30% CMB/H, 4-6 days
- Prepare Days: 7-10 days before loading date
- Documents: Invoice, Packinglist, C/O, Phy, Insurance Policy, BL.
- Payment termes: 100% T/T upon contract.
- Shipping date: Within 15 days upon received deposit by contract.
- Fungichain Advantage: +12Y Professional, +420 GP per Year, Delivery on time, Price competitive
Fungichain could supply variety of fresh mushroom (Fresh Shiitake, Flower Shiitake, Smooth Cap Shiitake, White Enoki, Yellow Enoki, White Shimeji, Brown Shimeji, Eryngii, Cordyceps sinensis, Morel, White Maitake, Grey Maitake, White Button, Portabella, Qiugai Gu, Monkey Head, Tiger Matsutake, Truffle, Long-foot Mushroom, White Fungi, Black Fungi, Baby Oyster, Golden Oyster) for your. U could establish cooperation with more type customers. Enjoy one-stop mushroom spawn shopping from Fungichain.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: FAQs
What is Button Mushroom Compost?
The Button mushroom compost is a kind of slow-release, organic plant fertilizer. It is made by mushroom growers with help of organic materials like; straw, hay, hulls, corn cobs, hulls, poultry or horse manure, etc. Since the mushroom developing cycle fluctuates marginally between singular producers, mushroom manure plans may contrast to a great extent.
For example, extra materials like gypsum, peat greenery, lime, soybean feast, and different other natural things might be added to the fertilizer also.
How to Grow button mushroom?
The button mushrooms can be grown at home by making a mixture of equal parts compost, manure, and filling a tray with it. Next, add some spores over the entire surface and give time to let mycelium from – mycelium is a filament network from which the mushrooms sprout out. After a couple of weeks, you’ll finally find small size white button mushrooms growing up.
(For the detailed mushroom growing procedure, read our blog content)
How to find Button Mushroom Price?
The minimum price of button mushrooms in the current market is a minimum of 140 kg, and 180 kg on a maximum range depending on varying changes of mushroom prices around the world. The price also depends on challenges faced while growing mushrooms such as unpredictable climatic changes etc. At love fungi, we provide a bulk quantity of button mushrooms at a reasonable price, they’re brought to you by leading farmers who’ve experts in growing all crops.